Is made from the petals of the exotic Sorrel flower and blended with Jamaican Scotch Bonnet pepper, ginger and All Spice to create an absolutely delightful chutney.
Sorrel, which is widely used in Mexico, Egypt and Sudan contains a wide range of vitamins and minerals including Vitamin C, Calcium and Flavanoids - a powerful antioxidant which helps to strengthen the body’s immune system.
- 7oz / 200g
- Spoon Sorrel Chutney over cream cheese and serve with crackers for an excellent snack.
- 1 loaf French bread cut on a bias in ¼” thick slices
- 250G Smoked Ham (you can substitute with Black Forrest Deli Style Ham)
- Cream Cheese
- 3oz WALKERSWOOD SORREL CHUTNEY
- Fresh chopped Parsley
- Sorrel, Sugar, Modified Cornstarch, Vinegar, Scotch Bonnet Peppers, Ginger, Garlic, Salt, Onions, Paprika, All Spice, Cinnamon, Potassium Sorbate – Preservative, Colour – natural raspberry extract, cloves.