Jamaican Guava Jam...
This exotic tropical fruit is high in vitamin c. Hand picked Guavas are simmered in Lime juice to make a tasty spread for toast or crackers or as a glaze or filling for baked products.
- 12oz / 340g
- Makes a delicious sauce for Jerk Lamb when heated with Vinegar, roasted Garlic and fresh Cilantro.
- 2.5kg/5lb Boned leg of lamb or lamb cutlets
- 3 tbsp Walkerswood Jerk Seasoning
- 1 tsp Salt or to taste
- 1 head Garlic, unpeeled
- 175g/6oz Walkerswood Guava Jam or red currant jelly
- 3 tbsp. White wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. Parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp. Cilantro (Coriander), chopped
- SUGAR, GUAVA, PECTIN, CITRIC ACID