Brown Stew Fish
- 2 x 1lb whole Red Snapper (fillets are fine if you don’t want to deal with bones)
- 1 large onion – sliced into thin strips
- 1 large sweet pepper – sliced into thin strips
- 2 carrots – sliced into thin strips
- 2 plum tomatoes – seeds removed and cut into thin strips
- 2 cloves garlic – crushed
- 1 sprig fresh thyme
- Juice of 1 lime
- ½ cup fish stock or water
- 2 – 3 TBS WALKERSWOOD ONE STOP SAVOURY SAUCE
- 1 TBS Olive oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Season the fish lightly with Salt, Pepper and the Lime juice.
- In a sauté pan heat the olive and brown the fish on both sides, gently remove from pan to rest
- Add veggies along with garlic and thyme, sauté until fragrant.
- Add the fish stock or water along with the One Stop sauce and simmer together 2 mins then return the fish and cover to finish cooking (10 – 15 mins).